Saturday, August 16, 2014

BITTER SWEET

Well this week has been bittersweet. I got attacked by the fleas here in Chile! But the work here in Overjera is doing great. We have lots of people interested in the gospel. We have the Reunion Gomaz family that me and Hermana Aquino are really working with. We are trying to strenghten their family, they are a part member family, the papa is not a member but wants to learn more about the gospel so we have been helping them a lot. We had Noche Hogar (family home evening) with them on Monday and it was amazing. They have such a sweet spirit and I know the gospel can bless their family. 

We had intercambios this week. We switch companions for 12 hours and go with them to their area. It was so much fun! I went with Hermana Clark to a new area. She is AMAZING. She taught me a lot. Her español is really good. She has been out on her mission for more than a year. She is from Draper, UT. She went to Alta high school so we had TONS to talk about. I convinced her to go to J.Crew when she gets home and send me stuff. haha
But she taught me to be patient, the language will come. I know it will I am just reading my scriptures in Español and working hard! 

We had a zone conference this week! It was great to do something different except it was all in SPANISH. So I just wrote and looked up all the scriptures when I got back to my house. 
Keep reading your scriptures and pray! Heavenly Father wants to talk with YOU! 
I love you all! Until next week! 
Hermana McClary

Send the package to this address:
Mison Chile Osorno
Mackenna 987, oficina 3 
Osorno

No comments:

Post a Comment