Monday, July 28, 2014

Last week at the CCM

Rain, Rain Rain


Well it is my LAST Pday in the CCM! So crazy!! I already started packing today! I love my district so it will be so sad to leave them! Most of the Elders are going to Ecuador and the other two Hermanas are going to Boston! I am jealous they get to go back to 'murica! But it's fine because I remember I am going to see PENGUINS in Chile and that makes me feel better. haha.
So I leave next Monday night, I fly out at 8:25 pm and my flight to Chile is 8 1/2 hours!! Then I have a 6 hour layover in Santiago before I catch my next flight to Osorno Chile! I cannot wait! The CCM has been amazing and I have learned so much but I am ready to put what I have learned to real practice! 
So funny story! This last week we taught our investigator Gustavo and he told me in our lesson that my shoes looked like bowling shoes! And throught the lesson he kept looking down and laughing at me! Such a punk. haha, I guess he also told some of the Elders about it too and everyone was laughing! People just don't understand fashion!!
This week we had the craziest rain storm!! It rained and rained! It was flooding the whole CCM. I had to take some awesome pictures of course!! This is just my trial run to prepare me for Chile. I just know it!! 
Well ¡Adios! Thank you so much for all your letters. I love my mission. The EspaƱol is coming...slowly! My investigators can understand what I am saying it just takes me FOREVER to congucate everything and then think of what else I was going to say, but I LOVE Spanish! 
"I am with you alway[s] even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:20 I cannot wait to be at the end of the world! 
Hermana McClary 

more rain
my umbrella broke already

No comments:

Post a Comment