Monday, January 12, 2015

Transfer- Senior Companion

So this morning was crazy! The President called me and told me that I am being transferred...again! I just got to this new area but I am getting transferred to a new area now. It is more south. It is called Pichipelluco in Puerto Montt. It is 2 hours south from Osorno so it is going to be COLD! And I heard it rains alot. But I guess the interview with the President went well because I am going to be Senior Companion! My new companion is Hermana Smoot. I think Madison Reese said she knew her. I am SO excited!! I cannot wait to see another place in my mission. For 6 months I have been in Osorno so I am ready to see more parts of Chile!! I know there is a McDonald's in Puerto Montt. I cannot wait to go to a McDonald's in a different country! (not that I even like McDonald's but hey it's American :) hahah) 

This week we had interviews with the President and it was amazing. I haven't prayed to much to prepare to talk to the president. But I prepared myself to talk to President and it was amazing. I know that he is called of God to help me. He  told me to tell my family that I am a good missionary. Well he said it in Spanish. He said "Hermana McClary usted es un buena misionara" I just started bawling in the president's office. It was so simple but I felt that those words were coming from Christ. I could feel the love as he said that to me. I have been struggling a lot with feeling joy and happiness just in my personal life. I feel like I preach that the gospel brings joy and I know it does but I was lacking the faith to really feel that I was doing what The Lord wanted me to do. But this week I know that you need to have faith and you need to have hope to continue. It has been so hard with my companion but I know that Heavenly Father is refining me. I have felt his love. I don't have much time and the internet is not working in the centro parts of town. 

We also had a great lesson with Alejandra and her husband. We are focusing on the Sacrament and why it is so important to partake of the sacrament and why it is so important to go to church to renew the covenants we make with our Heavenly Father. They were so excited and they really have testiomies of the gospel and they said they were going to come to church this week but we called them Saturday night and they said they could not come. It was so sad but I know that we just have to continue to work with them. I love the people of Rahue Bajo, the members are always willing to come out with us and work with us. One sister came out with us in her high heels and she was walking with us for 3 hours! It was so crazy but she loved it. haha. The members are awesome and I know that the new sister that comes here will love it. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to be in Rahue Bajo. I am off to Puerto Montt! 
With love, 
Hermana McClary 


                                 here is a cool black and white wall I found and I had to take a picture of course! 



No comments:

Post a Comment