Monday, September 8, 2014

I MADE IT!

I made it 6 weeks to my first transfer! Yes! I am staying in the same area with Hermana Aquino but we are getting ELDERS in our area this transfer! Finally!! This area is just so big we NEED help! And my feet could use the break from walking up and down all the hills. We had the opportunity of going "house hunting" because the Elders are going to be moving into our casa we had to find somewhere new to live. Heavenly Father knows I move to much so even on my mission he knows that I love looking for houses! So funny! We found a cute house and we are moving into the house tomorrow. I am so excited hopefully it will be free from FLEAS!! Crossing my fingers!

This week has been a miracle just because we have ANOTHER investigator with a baptism date. I know that Heavenly Father has been preparing these people before I even arrived. We met Diego through a reference from members. He is so amazing. He is dating a girl that is a member so that helps! But he has been attending institute and we taught him the first lesson and I felt like we needed to invite him to be baptized so I just went for it and asked him to be baptized and he looked at me straight in the face and said YES! He said he has been praying and knows that this church is true and he wants to be baptized! We literally haven't done anything. The only thing I did was invite him to be baptized. It is so crazy how the Lord works in our lives. He really does want to help us if pray and really talk to Him! Yesterday we invited him to watch the Restoration movie and it was amazing. The spirit was so strong. After we each bore our testimonies and of course I was just crying and no one even understood me but hey "esta bien" and Diego bore his sweet testimony. It is crazy how the spirit works. I didn't understand everything he said but I was still feeling the spirit so strong. I love having the spirit with me everyday. 

I promise when we pray for missionary experiences they come and when you pray to have the spirit with you the Holy Ghost will always be with you. 

"Let us remember that others have passed the same way, have endured and then have overcome"
President Thomas Monson 
Just remember that everyone has problems and trials in their lives. EVERYONE needs to know that they are loved. Smile and talk to someone new today and I promise you, you will be blessed. 



Here is Hermana Aquino and I enjoying our ICE CREAM! I have grown to love her so much. She is amazing. She is sassy and bossy I love it. She makes me want to be a better person. This is her last transfer! She leaves in October. I am nervous for my next companion but I will enjoy this time right now with Hermana Aquino! 

CHOW

Hermana McClary



No comments:

Post a Comment