Monday, October 6, 2014

Thermas de Payehue



Thermas de Puyehue National Park
This week was really FAST! We worked really hard with the members this week so that way we could encourage them to watch General Conference. It is so funny the people here don't understand what conference is. So I had to tell so many members about the power of listening to the Prophet! It was so amazing because I was able to strengthen my testimony of the Prophet. I know that Thomas S. Monson is called of God and all his apsotles are called of God. 
I had many of my questions answered and I wanted to share some of my insights. What were your favorite talks??

 I LOVED Elder Dieter F Uchtdorft's talk because he talked alot about gaining personal light. I have been struggling with the fact that I don't know Spanish really well and I feel like my knowledge of the gospel is so small because it is so hard to teach people about the gospel and in a different language. BUT during his talk he talked about how there are some members with strong testiomies and some with developing testimonies. And how the process of gaining spiritual knowledge is during your lifetime. And it might not come as quickly as you desire but he said "I promise you it will come! And when it comes you will be spiritually uplifted and it will gradually be reveiled to you"
That talk was written for me. I have been seeking my mission president and trying to get help because I just want to be good at everything right now. But I have been really trying to take it a day at a time. I realize I am developing having LOTS of patience for others but I am not patient with myself so that was something that I have been trying to work on. 

I also really loved Elder Goday's talk. I loved how he talked about our patriarchal blessings and if we continue to live as we are living will the blessings of our patriarchal blessings be fulfilled. That hit me so hard. Because I haven't read my patriarchal blessing in awhile and I know that that is something that I need to be applying more in my life. If you haven't read yours in awhile you should read it. I promise that you can quailfy for the blessings. 

We made it up the hike of Thermas de Payehue!

Also went hiking up the Thermas de Puyehue National Park. It is here in Aguas Calientes! I saw the 3 volcanos! 
Punti Agudo (here is a picture of that volcano) I also saw Volcano Osorno and Volcano Puyehue! It is SO beautiful here! And the weather is starting to warm up so that is always nice!

Well I love you all and I know this church is true. 

Hermana McClary 


Big Big trees!




No comments:

Post a Comment